Rectangular vibrating sieves
These equipment are equipped with two engines. They may be on several levels.
Sieving can be performed by using cloths, perforated metal sheets or barlayer, with fast fixing systems. According to your requirements, the system can be suspended or supported. Fully tight systems are available. Made of steel or stainless steel (304 L, 316 L,
Speciﬁc constructions possible, must be defined with the technical specifications.
Circular vibrating sieves
Vibrating sieves are intended to be installed safely in the products’ vein.
It is possible to incorporate several stages of sieving.
They can be equipped with outlets, inspection traps, etc.
They can be made of stainless steel or painted steel.
The structure is vibrated using one or two engines depending on the technicalrequirements.
For the waterproof, airtight versions, the cover can be bolted or ﬁxed using clamps.
Vibrating drainers / drippers
Vibrating drainers may be installed after a bleaching unit, a cutting unit, a cookingor cooling unit, to separate products from the liquids.
The ﬁlters may be made of cloth or perforated metal sheets.
The elements are designed for quick dismantling and for a full cleaning.
Vibrating clod breaker
Vibrating clod breakers are used to ﬂuidize “caked” products.The dimensions of this equipment depend on the size of the bags that have tobe emptied and on the product block that will be broken.
Equipment has a spraying bar enabling homogeneous spraying of theproduct. The bottom of the equipment has a stainless steel clothto remove any excess sprayed liquid. The excess water is then drained out. Theproduct comes out of the front of the equipment.
• Fixed or mobile assembly on wheels.
Used in different ﬁelds of activity and for complementary equipment such asfor example:
- This drying unit may be circular, helicoid or linear according to the application.
- Materials: as a general rule, it is made of stainless steel (304L, 316L, etc.).It can also be made of painted or galvanized steel.
- The dimensions depend on the shape and size of the products to be dried, of the product ﬂow rate, and of the moisture level.
- Different shapes of vibration can be created according to the applications.
- Fixed or mobile assembly on wheels.