BAG AND BOX FILLING UNIT
Approved for commercial transactions.
DESCRIPTION OF UNIT :
- Hopper loading through bags, big-bag, belt conveyors, vibrating or bucketelevators.
- Level detection in the hopper.
- Levelling (depending on the height of the bag or cardboard box to fill) by using an elevating table.
- Weighing Plate equipped with a roller conveyor for box handling.
- Detection of the box’s presence to avoid filling them when a container is not present on the scale.
- Weight management through a weighing and dosing indicator.
- Dimensions and flow rate to define according to the technical specifications.
- Weighing software able to take in account 999 different recipes.
DOSING UNIT WITH WEIGHED BUCKET
Unit composed of a hopper and vibrating extractors subjected with a weighing sensor.
Weighing is managed throughout a weighing dosing indicator. High and flow rate extractor are equipped with pneumatic flaps.
Dosing iscarried out by ﬁlling a weighing bucket that opens to release the product dose when the weight has been reached.
The dimensions and throuhput are defined according to the technical specifications. This unit can be fully automated or manual. Confined unit into an enclosure to limitate pollution.
DOSING UNIT BY WEIGHT LOSS
The unit is made up of a hopper and a vibrating extractor controlled by scale.
Weighing is managed by a weighing and dosing indicator.
The dimensions and ﬂow rates should be deﬁned according to the technicalspeciﬁcations.
The unit (hopper + vibrating hopper) is considered as the tare weight.
This unit can also be used to regulate a product ﬂow rate.
If a minimum weight is detected in the hopper, it leads to an automatic filling.
CONTAINER FILLING UNIT
The unit is equipped with 4 independent weighing heads for the simultaneousﬁlling of 4 containers.
The 4 filling heads can have their height adjusted to adapt to different container sizes.
The bottles are positionned by jacks.
Bottle docking system for air tightness during ﬁlling.
The unit is managed by a PLC.
Unit equipped with 3 interdependent weighing heads for the simultaneous filling of 3 containers.
Weighing heads can be adjusted in height to adapt to different sizes of containers.
Containers arepositioned by jacks.
Fully automated system
Agreement for trade transactions.
Fully automated unit to ﬁll cardboard containers.
Feeding of a weighing bucket through a vibrating conveyor.
Container tamping to pack the products.
Equipment working in refrigerated area.