SINGLE PHASE VIBRATORS
2750 rpm 50 Hz or 60 Hz
Vibrators equipped with condensers.
2750 rpm 50 Hz or 60 Hz
The collar of the M3/65 vibrator has several perforations which enable to be assembled and replace other vibrators without making new perforations.
3000 rpm 50 Hz or 60HZ
1500 rpm 50 Hz or 60 Hz
1000 rpm 50 Hz or 60 Hz
220-240/380-415 Volts – 50 Hz.
220-240/440-480 Volts – 50 Hz.
Here in above, the technical speciﬁcations for the 50Hz frequency.
On request, the technical speciﬁcations for the 60Hz frequency.
Static moments express for just one vibrator.
Type of protection IP 66-7 (CESI n° 97/033411) according to IEC 529-19899, CEI 70-1, EN 60529.
CENELEC HD 365 and NFC 20-010.
Insulation class : F (155°C).
Standard tropicalized engine.
Operating temperature : -30° C to +40°C.
Reference norm : CEI EN 60034.
For other voltages and frequencies, please contact us.
The vibrators can be installed into all position.
To use as possible the developed centrifugal force, it is necessary to respect the following norms :
1. The vibrating structure should be placed on a completely ﬂat surface, such that it feet are perfectly in contact with the surface.
2. The vibrator must be rigidly ﬁxed to the structure.
It is necessary to have 8.8 quality bolts and DIN 934 8.8 quality nuts, which can tolerate very high torques pairs. We advise to use a torque wrench. Furthermore, you should check that the bolt shave been properly tightened. These checks are essential during the ﬁrst days of operation.
3. Check the intensity of the vibrator on load : adjust the weightsif they exceed the recommended descriptive plate.
FLAMEPROOF UNBALANCED VIBRATORS
3000 tr/mn 50 Hz or 60 Hz
1500 tr/mn 50 Hz or 60 Hz
1000 tr/mn 50 Hz or 60 Hz
Electrical explosion proof vibrators are conform to the use for class I, group C – D and for class II, group E – F – G (U.L. and CSA) and for class Eexd IIB T4 (CENELEC).
- Temperature class : T4 (135°C) with maximum ambient temperature of 40°C.
- Insulation class : F.
- Mechanical protection : IP 66-7.
- All of the vibrators’ components and the vibrators themselves are strictly tested and controlled using certiﬁed.
instrumentation (SIT – NAMAS etc.) during intermediate and ﬁnal machining. The materials used are all ofﬁcially recognized and U.L. approved; the product is completely reliable, safe and with the highest technological content.
- Important : The accessories used to insert the cables to the terminal blocks have to be U.L. approved.
For further information, please contact us.